Corona (COVID-19) Global Stats

Rawalpindi: A fire broke out in a house due to gas leakage, burnt the husband, wife and child

Rawalpindi: A fire broke out in a house due to gas leakage, burning the husband, wife and child Rawalpindi: A fire broke out in a house due to gas leakage, burning the husband, wife and child


A husband, wife and child were burnt to death in a fire caused by a gas leak inside a house in Rawat area of ​​Rawalpindi. The tragic incident took place in Phase VII of a private housing society in Rawalpindi.

The dead included father Omar Ehsan, mother Anam Ehsan and their child. Rescue 1122 reached the spot and shifted all the bodies to District Headquarters Hospital Rawalpindi while police have started investigation about the incident.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.